Friday 19 January 2018

Hello from me.

Hello!!

My name is Anna and I am a reader. Well, that is kind of obvious, the name of the blog gives away the fact that this is a blog about books rather than, say, knitting, which I also enjoy.

I am an eclectic reader and will read pretty much anything, from classics to new releases, poetry, plays or prose. If I had to choose only one type of book to read for the rest of my life, it would probably be crime thrillers, because they are the kind of stories that keep you up into the small hours, and I like to try and guess the twists or whodunit.

I decided to start a blog because I think my boyfriend is getting bored of me monologue-ing enthusiastically after I have read a good book. I moved to Germany a few years ago, because of him, which is wonderful, but it means that I don't have any English speaking reader friends close by to form a book club, like I did when I was back home in the UK. This year I am going to challenge myself to read some books in German, so that is something I may blog about here too.

That is a little about me. If you have a book blog too, I would love to hear about it, so leave a comment with a link down below.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment